Newcastle University in person and virtual Open Day
Location: Both online and in person
On Campus Open Day: Our campus Undergraduate Open Days will take place from 11:00 to 16:00.
Those who join us on campus will get the chance to:
– join live subject sessions
– explore our student experience and services hubs to find out more
– get a real taste for campus life on a student-led campus tour
– receive expert insight during our admissions and student experience talks
Virtual Open Day: The Virtual Undergraduate Open Days will take place from 10:00 to 14:00.
Those who join us online will get the chance to:
– join live question and answer sessions
– enjoy a live tour of our campus
– speak to our admissions team and student services staff
– download videos and materials to view after the event
– Secure your spot on either our on-campus Open Day, which automatically signs you up with access to the virtual platform and materials, or virtual Open Day using the form.
This event is suitable for:
– Year 12
How to book a place: Book a place online at: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/study/meet/undergraduate-open-day/
Recording your attendance on the RO student hub: Please report to the PARTNERS Stand at the event to register your attendance for RO. Please note that uploading attendance to the RO student hub is a manual process so can take some time- please do not worry about this.