Introduction to the RO Relaunch
What is the RO Relaunch?
The RO Relaunch is a week of online activity aimed at preparing you for the year ahead. The RO Relaunch is taking place from Monday 20 to Friday 24 September.
Watch this video to find out more:
How can I get involved?
- Read the information in the daily emails sent to you Monday – Friday from the RO Central Team!
- Click through the links in the email to take you to the blog (which you are currently on) to find all the information available to you from each of the RO Partner universities on the day’s topic. There will be videos, guides, virtual campus and accommodation tours, course specific information and more! Once you have checked out all of the resources then bring any questions you have to the Q&As- it’s that easy!
- Join the Q&As Monday – Thursday to ask your own questions and view the answers provided to other students’ questions
How can I make the most out of the RO Relaunch?
- Take your time to check out information from universities you don’t currently know much about or maybe haven’t yet considered
- Save particularly useful resources to your browser favourites for easy access later
- Each day the blog posts will have different content so be sure to make use of all of them
- Note down any questions you think of ready for the Q&A taking place each evening from Monday to Thursday 5-6pm.
- Revisit the RO Relaunch blogs and the questions asked and answers given during the Q&As throughout Year 12 as and when you need them
- If you are not sure how the Q&As work read this Frequently Asked Questions document to familiarise yourself
Hear from your RO Ambassadors
RO Relaunch Schedule
Here is the full schedule for the week including all the topics and information on the Q&As.