RO Relaunch Wednesday- Choosing a Course
Not sure what the RO Relaunch is? Check out this introduction to the RO Relaunch post.
Choosing the course for you
Click on a RO Partner university to go to their undergraduate course finder:
- University of Birmingham
- University of Exeter
- King’s College London
- Lancaster University
- University of Leeds
- University of Leicester
- University of Liverpool
- Loughborough University
- Newcastle University
- University of Nottingham
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Sheffield
- University of Warwick
- University of York
Course talks and tasters
Attending talks and taster sessions can really help you get a feel for what a studying a subject or course will involve, helping you decide if it is the best choice for you. Lots of universities also have ‘daily vlogs’ created by current students to give you an insight in to what the day in the life of a student is like.
- Find the upcoming talks and taster sessions at the University of Birmingham here.
- Watch this webinar on choosing the right course for you from the University of Leeds. Just enter your name and email address for instant access to the webinar.
- The University of Nottingham has lots of on demand videos for you to watch, including course overview sessions. Use the ‘Filter by topic’ option to find the course you are interested in.
- The University of York takes an in-depth look at what you may want to consider when choosing your uni course.
- Hear from current students on what it is like to be a student at the University of Liverpool.
- Hear from current students at the University of Nottingham with this bank of student produced vlogs and videos.
Chat to current students and university staff
Chatting to current students and staff from universities you are interested in can be really useful to support you in deciding which course is right for you.